Driving Test

spiderman

Reaction score
Hi all I have my driving test tomorow does anyone have any last minute tips. I really want to pass first time because there is so much pressure on me. My dad is coming tomorow night to congratulate me and let me take him for a ride so I need to fcuking pass!

Quick replies are welcome cheerssss!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Hi all I have my driving test tomorow does anyone have any last minute tips. I really want to pass first time because there is so much pressure on me. My dad is coming tomorow night to congratulate me and let me take him for a ride so I need to fcuking pass!

Quick replies are welcome cheerssss!

Keep cool calm and collected, sounds silly the more calm you are the beter you preform.

Lets face it if you fail, you can do it again.....so just keep a cool head.

Oh and dont get *text deleted**text deleted*faced the night before.

I dont think it has changed in 7 years but it was fairly straightforward when i did it.

Goggz

Reaction score
I took my driving test just over a year ago now^^
Mine went So quickly i shat myself *text deleted*.

Think the best thing like its been said is to just keep calm,
Concentrate and dont go through a red light like my mate recently did *text deleted*.

Just remember to keep over abusing how much you check mirrors and give enough time to do everything, take things slowly like manovers,
but dont drive too slowly you can fail for driving too slow *text deleted*.

spiderman

Reaction score
Cheers lads. Well I am quite calm at them moment but im sure i will be nervous tomorow. And the only thing I am worrying about really is the manouveres.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Cheers lads. Well I am quite calm at them moment but im sure i will be nervous tomorow. And the only thing I am worrying about really is the manouveres.

Just take your time, and if you *text deleted**text deleted* up. Start again.

Suppose you can adopt the "Commando State of Mind" you can achieve anything, just get it done

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if u fail say they touched you:saythat:

no dont.............. actually well do if they did haha
gd luck *text deleted*
stewie

T

tricky123

My brother passed his today on his 2nd attempt *text deleted*, I have not done mines yet so have no tips, but best of luck!!

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Im going to book my practical test this week. Passed the theory last week :) but all the best of luck mate and let us know how you do. :racer:

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well, when I asked my dad how he felt just before the driving test, he said he was shattin himself *text deleted*. He said though that he was quite calm, and focused, and the adrenaline rush he was getting just before focused him even more.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As said before, stay calm! If you mess up one of your manouvers, just reset position and go straight into it again. Don't panic.

Just remember what the drivin instructor told you. Then after you pass your test you can really learn how to drive.

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He failed because he drove into a bank and stole all the free pens i think.

spiderman

Reaction score
Hooooooooooooooraayyyyy I passed with seven minor faults. I was over the moon went straight on the piss *text deleted* been monging it since *text deleted*. I am *text deleted* a peugeout 106 soon.

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hooooooooooooooraayyyyy I passed with seven minor faults. I was over the moon went straight on the piss *text deleted* been monging it since *text deleted*. I am *text deleted* a peugeout 106 soon.

Congrats dude :rock:

Just don't get yourself banned or get any points on your licence!

spiderman

Reaction score
Hehe I drive like a *text deleted**text deleted*in granny mate *text deleted*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
physiomum driving test options? Recruit Training (RT) Chat 5
Jtubz95 Driving Test Recruit Training (RT) Chat 8
S Failed driving test! Jollies Bar 37