Dundee

apollo

Reaction score
Hey guys anyone in the Dundee area looking for a training partner?

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Move down to Edinburgh, I could do with a training partner *text deleted*.

apollo

Reaction score
Surely there is more than just me from the Dundee area, i can really do with a training partner.

apollo

Reaction score
Has anyone else from Dundee joined yet? Get in touch and we can train together

Dynamicz108

Reaction score
Yeah im fae the ferry mate just sent ma application off..........it may be too late now but im needing to train with someone too.:laugh:

Ryanjdunn

Reaction score
Im from St Andrews. Can get to dundee quite easily though if your still game for it.

Ryanjdunn

Reaction score
Im from near by... if either of you are still needing a training partner.. although im more than sure you are probably both in training by now. thought it would still be worth a shot at replying :)

Ryanjdunn

Reaction score
Tried sending you a PM but there isn't any messages in my sent folder so ive no idea whether it sent or not.

I have my PRMC on the 12th of Jan and intend on doing as much phis as i can between now and then. If you fancy training together then im game. If you have msn feel free to add me

Ryanjdunn [ at ] msn [ dot ] com

themightyg-notyetbutsoon!

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
hi ryan, im from round your way but if your ready for PRMC in jan then im way off your pace.
had a knee injury and can only start light jogging again in january so a pity.

im only on 24 press ups, 64 sit ups and 2 pull ups as well so a good way off the pace but my selection weekend im aiming for is october so plenty of time to build up.

have you asked at the afco to maybe try and head upto the reserves on strathmartine road to see you through the final weeks, although they may be off on leave now over xmas.

when did you pass your psycho, interview and pjft respectively?

Ryanjdunn

Reaction score
Its all been quite quick. cant remember all the dates off the top of my head but i would have had my final interview a lot sooner, but i had a snowboarding competition in Austria for the last 2 weeks of November which meant i couldn't make the original interview date they offered me. Ended up having it on the 7Th of December.

I didn't ask at the AFCO but that would have been a good idea. I know a couple of people who are Ex RM and they have been giving me good pointers.

My arms are my weak point i have to admit. My best ever mile and a half was 8:15, and i can smash out on average 95 sit ups in 2 mins. Pull ups i can do about 7 or 8 strict ones, but press ups I'm probably going to struggle with. Can do about 45-50 in 2 minutes but i usually need to rest for 5-10 seconds between every 15-20. Op massive is now in place *text deleted*.

Where abouts are you from anyway mate?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SCOTTY6 Dundee/Tayside area? Training Partners 0
M Any Scottish lads from Dundee here? Training Partners 2
fireblade dundee Training Partners 0