Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

Earliest POC/AIB Dates

Discussion in 'POC Section' started by Farmerdave, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Farmerdave

Farmerdave New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I am looking to join the 2021 YO batch a year after finishing uni, as I would like to do a season snowboarding over the winter in between. Does anyone know what the earliest possible dates generally are for POC and AIB respectively?

I'd ideally like to be able to get at least POC out of the way before I leave to minimise hassle with having to travel back to England during the season. I have already started my application and had my medical and PJFT (did an RMAD which counts for PJFT pass), and am waiting for my interview, my AFCO are aware of my want to join the 2021 batch and am hoping to get on the first POC after the 2020 batch.

2. 1664rmcm

1664rmcm New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    You can look at applying relatively early as medical might be an issue potentially

3. EvenParasHaveHeroes

EvenParasHaveHeroes New Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Greetings fellow farmer, fairly certain I can help you here as I narrowly missed out on the deadline for applying to the 2019 batch and therefore was among the first to take the POC for the 2020 batch. I took my POC at the beginning of December and have an AIB date organised for 18/2/2020.

Whats this about a ski season? phffff must be a nesh arable farmer. ;)

Good luck.

4. Farmerdave

Farmerdave New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Cheers mate! Best of luck for the AIB.

Well even mountains require farmers you know, someones got to look after the snow bunny population!

5. Farmerdave

Farmerdave New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT