Earthquake

SR

Reaction score
Did anyone elses house shake last night ?

I live 20 miles away from the epicentre, and still didnt wake up until my mam started screaming *text deleted*.

kidna

Reaction score
it woke me up in walsall mrs slept thru it thought i dreamt it till everyone started txtin me askin if they got woken up shakin

Zefan

Reaction score
I didn't notice anything, the only way I found out was from the forum I moderate - it went absolutely bat*text deleted**text deleted* crazy with new "EARTHQUAKE?!" threads :giggle:

5.2 on the Richter scale!

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
I was on the net at the time,I heard a bang from upstairs (something falling off a table) then the room started shaking,such a weird feeling.I think the only thing i can put it close to was a Nimrod flying low level at a show I went to a couple of years ago.

FromtheGlos

Reaction score
It woke me up! I shat it a little bit, BUT i dont care as I've just passed my interview!!

Jask1982

Reaction score
nah i slept like a baby right the way through it!! best night sleep i've had in ages!

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i ddnt feel a thing!..., tho i did piss my shorts anyway

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I did wake up to something, but then again I was having a terrible dream at the time.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have to admit I was awake and didn't feel it but my neighbours did (20 meters away).. I guess only the bottom half of my house shook *text deleted* =D