eggs

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
anyone tried drinking raw eggs? i just drank 3 out of a glass and it was horrible *text deleted* then i downed a pint of water, the yolks are the worst bit

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I Always have this drink everyday mate, 3 Eggs cracked into a glass an mix with milk then down it!.. Good for you buddy!..

I Also drink sh*t loads of protein shakes aswell.... This week espesically as ive got a national mountain bike round on saturday!

Sam

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Only did it once and got horribly ill from doing so, never done it again.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
The first time always make you feel like sh*t, But after a while your body gets used to it.. Its normal for me now! :laugh:

Sam

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Key way to get Salmonella as well *text deleted*. Cooking the egg's wont damage the protein so you may as well cook them.

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Salmonela is only found in the gut of the chicken, so aslong as none of the whites touches the outside of the shell that has probably been covered in *text deleted**text deleted* at one point, you should be ok :D

samw992

Reaction score
just put some milk in with them, its like drinking scrambled eggs *text deleted*

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
I used to do this when I was preparing for basic training. However, I think these days a good whey protein powder will do the job and it tastes a lot better too.

Also: This has just reminded me of an old joke:

What's the difference between a Egg and a good W*nk?

Answer: You can beat an egg!!

Cheers

Steve

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
heh i just laughed out loud rest of the office wondering what i'm up to now...
i would have thought that a powdered protein shake would be easier to digest, cheaper and less difficult to drink

J

Jason_A

The Chinese do it (is it the Chinese?) and they have the longest life expentancy.

I don't really take protein powders, there's no real need for it, as all the things you need are in everyday food ;)

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I used to drink raw eggs for a month or two. You get some where its like thick stringy snot and it just won't mix in, just have to down it. Prefer protein shakes and peanut butter now.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Would protein powder work just aswell if you ate it straight from the tub?

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i'm not sure you'd want to!! why wouldn't you just mix it with water/milk? *text deleted* i can't get the image a guy sat in his kitchen spooning protein powder into his mouth (not taking the *text deleted* but it's a funny image). it might cause problems with it being a powder- dehydration, clogging, constipation etc.
That being said as other have already stated if you eat meat 3 times a week or more and fish twice a week with a varied and healthy diet you really shouldn't need protein supplements

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i'm not sure you'd want to!! why wouldn't you just mix it with water/milk?
*text deleted* I get tired of stirring all the lumps out of the shakes and id rather eat a spoonful of something that doesn’t taste very nice than drink a pint of it.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
heh, you could try keeping a 750ml bottle and using that to mix it? or jst eat healthy!