elbow pain

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i dunno how i did it but i have a pain in my elbow and some times it fells really tight and when i stretch it out it clicks and the pain stops any one ever had any thing like this?

roguesniper

Reaction score
had a similar thing. found out that i had caused the pain by cracking out press ups way to fast. just rest or do slow arm exercises till it stops being painfull. could just be a bit of internal swelling like i had.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
alright cool thanks, it dont hurt all the time its like i could just be sitting there and it would fell kinda tight and a small bit painfull so i would stretch my arm out and my elbow area would click like when u click *text deleted* finkers and it would be ok arfter that for a little wile

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
alright cool thanks, it dont hurt all the time its like i could just be sitting there and it would fell kinda tight and a small bit painfull so i would stretch my arm out and my elbow area would click like when u click *text deleted* finkers and it would be ok arfter that for a little wile
Best to ask my Tasha mate, she's a pysio and nows her *text deleted**text deleted*e!