Endurance Course

Dandanpearson

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Made my own Endurance course best I could do to the one in PRMC And here it is as Follows

1.2k run to first obstical - Hill
1 x hill sprint and burpee back down
1 x Buddy Drag Press ups back down
1 x hill sprint 10 pullups at top and crawl back down
1 x Buddy Drag 20 Burpees and crawl back down
1 x hill sprint 20 pushups at top and crawl back down
1 x buddy drag and go

1.2k run to second obstical - Stairs
5 x sprints up the stairs ( about 100 steps ) 15 burpees at top

1.2k run to next obstical -park

10 pullups
25 pushups
20 lunges
20 squats
25 burpees

1.2k run to final obstical - Hill

5 x hill sprints
5 x Buddy carries up hill (100m)

3min break and then 3mile run at best effort and then done.

Did it yesterday and it was really hard. But it was also very fun had to push myself hard mentally and physically. It totals, (Including the sprints) about 7 - 8miles just thought Id share it!

Xerath

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds good mate. Was the person you were doing the carries with doing the same as you or just there to help you out?

Dandanpearson

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds good mate. Was the person you were doing the carries with doing the same as you or just there to help you out?
Hes just into his fitness and wants to get better at sports and likes competition so its all good!

Dandanpearson

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Rob away bro, I encourage people to take what they need from anything i post!

Batman

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Were you trying to replicate the actual endurance course or just do something with a similar sort of structure?

Dandanpearson

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to do something with a similar structure. just so that when i get there its not alien to me, ive atleast done something similar

Batman

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I want to do something like this at least once before my PRMC. I'll probably base it around this description- http://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/endurance-course-map.64384/ I want to make it as realistic as I can but obviously your never going to properly replicate what it's like.
How long did it take you and did you do it in boots, trousers etc?

Dandanpearson

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I want to do something like this at least once before my PRMC. I'll probably base it around this description- http://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/endurance-course-map.64384/ I want to make it as realistic as I can but obviously your never going to properly replicate what it's like.
How long did it take you and did you do it in boots, trousers etc?

I did it in 1:43:26 and no i didnt do it in boots as im just coming out of my recovery from shin splints so with the distance and weight bearing on this course I did it in my running shoes. I wore addidas trackies so not trousers haha. Still it was awful. Threw up once on the buddy hill sprints. they were really bad! I might start swiming across the river to replicate the water