England vs Germany

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey lads
as some of you might know england are to face germany in Berlin ( my city ) on November 19th for a great 90 minute clash. Anywho, i was wondering if any of you know how to purchase the tickets for the england section, as in being in berlin the only tickets i can get are those for the germany section. thanks,
GO Engerland !:rock:

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hey lads
as some of you might know england are to face germany in Berlin ( my city ) on November 19th for a great 90 minute clash. Anywho, i was wondering if any of you know how to purchase the tickets for the england section, as in being in berlin the only tickets i can get are those for the germany section. thanks,
GO Engerland !:rock:

Dunno how for this but i went world cup, when we lost to portugal in 2006. Ill try find out.

Booker

Reaction score
Sorry to tell you but the only 'official' way to obtain tickets is through the supporters club, englandfans, and even then you have to be an englandfans+ member.

Englandfans+ members *text deleted* will not be able to purchase tickets and not be able to go to the game as the FA have made the claiming of 'caps' for members even harder, so getting a member to get you some tickets and send them over is out of the question.

Best bet is to find out what sections we are and book tickets in the net section, I'll have an ask about our forum and get back to ya.

C

critchmufc

TICKET DEALERS!!

just go up to a dodgy man standing outside the ground and ask him for an england section ticket, although be prepared to pay as much as 5 times the retail price!