Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I cant decide who i hate more :p :confused:
like they my two worst teams
any1 else hate them this much?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Italy Are 1 Up at the moment so as it stands there going through.. I Cant stand the frogs to be honest so id prefer that Italy went through to be honest!!.. Both as bad as each other but i hate the french so much!..

NETHERLANDS FOR THE EURO 08 WIN!.. Come on!..

Supported them right from the start and there nearly there!, Supporting them simply because there kit is the same color as the club i support!, The mighty blackpool!..

Sam

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Looks like France are out, no loss to be fair, they turned out with the same attitude as us English turn up with, turn up and go for the draw.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha ya
I hate the French SOO much
*text deleted* Sam the dutch are playing well

Danny Lake

Reaction score
Well I should probably be shot for saying this, but I want the Germans to win Euro 08; my thinking being that they are our greatest opponents so if we can't be there to kick their arse, i don't want anybody else to. Not only that, they were the first team (only team I think) to say that Euro 08 wouldn't be the same without us.

Bottom line is, there may not be much love lost between us and ze Germans, but there is a hell of a lot of respect that flows both ways. Even if their jokes are crap.

As for the French and Italians, so long as neither of them win I will be happy.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
:iagree: not sure what it is about them but i just don't get on with southern europeans...

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Last Night

I watched the germany & Portugal game last night. I thought Portugal would have won, but it was one hell of a game. Ballack was instrumental I thought. Germany nearly always play well in tournaments, but there have been some shocks such as the last Turkey game.

I think Holland are a team to watch too. So I'm guessing Holland or Germany will win, but hey, isn't it sometimes as unpredictable as backing a race horse.

Cheers

Steve

jimmy mal

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with steve about Germany they almost always at least get to the semi final of any major tournament. They are definitely a candidate to win. However i think all the teams left in the tournament have the potential to win it and wouldn't count any one out at this stage.

Jim