Evenin' all.

Zefan

Reaction score
Evening all. Just a quick post to say hi.

Hi!

I've found a lot of extremely useful information here already, I hope to contribute a lot over the next year as I get stuck in to training.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate ... good to have onside :D

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hi Zefan

Yes mate, as Shilo says welcome aboard.

Anything you need just shout, and someone will have an answer for you.

All the best

GW

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Ditto the welcome.

If you do have time to contribute from time to time during recruit training- possibly running a diary, it would be exceptionally welcome & extremely helpful- especially the ups & downs of it.

In fact- here's an idea: If anyone is about to start Recruit Training - how about we run a Blog for you? ie; A thread which is yours in your own section which you can add to as you have time & training progresses. Others can then post their questions, comments as training progresses.

It would be good if we could get a few guys to agree to run their own Recruit diary so as we can see the good and the bad as things move along. On the plus side it may inspire those that follow & also answer any concerns. Admittedly there can be a downside, but it's maybe a good idea if we're completely honest and open

Internally on the RN Intranet we had blog-updates from RM's serving in Afghanistan and the tales are both hugely witty and amusing, but also on occasion quite poignant, frequently complete jaw-droppers. Sadly I'm not allowed to copy them on here as they need to be sanctioned by the MoD for release.

will

Reaction score
orate mate welcome to the site.

RED DWAF WHAT A PROGRAM

Zefan

Reaction score
That sounds like an excellent idea, it'll be a while until I'm in RT though :p

I find personal experiences an absolute joy to read and they are the most informative resource I've found so far.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
welcome aboard!! i noticed uve helped me out a few times so far.. i think weve found a keeper!

(sorry bout the randomness just realised im on post count 99 and want a 100 :D)