Everyone Who's Passed PRMC.

JasonMc

Reaction score
To everybody that has completed the PRMC, what in your opinion was the hardest bit of the course?

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
getting up early, 4 showers to 50 people, cutting yaself shaving, prmc block

Its just not a plesant thing *text deleted* but is passable and well i can say its an experiance alright. Now i know what boarding school would have felt like.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
For me it was the assault course warmup (This has now been replaced by the determination test). The worse part was is the boots we were given were knackered and didnt fit correctly, by the time I had finished the assult course I had blisters on the blisters on my feet.

I found gym test 2 quite fun. There was no pass/fail criteria expect for the requirement to give 100% effort. It seemed like the 'home run' as far as passing my PRMC was concerned.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Gym test 2 was by no means easy but I found that the different team stances and activities broke it up so the time when quite quickly. I found running over the gym equipment and lobbing medicine balls much more enjoyable than gym test one which may have made it seem easier.

However, my PRMC was in September 2005 so things may well have changed since then and gym test 2 could be much harder (seems weird I am the only one who enjoyed it).

breeny22

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
i found it hard but i still enjoyed it i enjoyed all of the course

Nod 88

Reaction score
The first time I done it I was threaders by the time gym test 2 came so I thought it was emotional.