ex

will

Reaction score
or8 lads aint been on here for ages now. some of u may remeber me. jst on week 12 in training finished straight point. jst like t tell u the news if u *text deleted* no tht baptist run and running man hav been combined and will be done in week 14.

got any questions jst ask

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cool cheers for the heads up mate, should start my recruit training 16th July it is now if I pass prmc *text deleted*! hows the training going? whats the drop out rate currently etc

RC

Reaction score
Welcome back Will, and well done so far.

Baptist Run and Running Man combined ....... that sounds like fun ! *text deleted*

Rich.

jordy

Reaction score
or8 lads aint been on here for ages now. some of u may remeber me. jst on week 12 in training finished straight point. jst like t tell u the news if u *text deleted* no tht baptist run and running man hav been combined and will be done in week 14.

got any questions jst ask
hey will,congrats on getting so far,you should be rightly proud,i start my recruit training on the 2nd of june,not long now and nerves are starting to kick inn, i was wondering wat the drop out rate was and how did you cope with home sickness, if you did get any,thanks

Jewell

Reaction score
just over a 3rd...nice..

keep it up fella....

watch out for the wrecking crews in Exeter :)