Exams

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
any of you lads in education got exams coming up?

I have got 4 in the next month, the first is tomoz, and 2 litres of redbull later I am still revising aka Learning the modules. Not looking forward to it but after this month got 4 months off education to get plenty of training done, 3 months I will be in australia.

Good luck to anyone doing exams over the next few months.

FromtheGlos

Reaction score
Yeah mate I've got 3 exams next month, cant wait to get them done then start enjoying summer. Come on!!Just a month of revison 1st *text deleted*

jimmy mal

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You guys have got it good with exams i currently works 4 days a week and spend 1 day a week doing construction management at Uni. When i first started the course they said no exams just coursework. I thought great i hate exams. 2 years into it wish i had exams. The coursework builds up and doing 10 assignments each roughly 30 pages long takes forever. I'm currently getting to work at 6:00 am just to fit in doinf all my assignments in time.

I definitley can't wait for the summer.

Jim

Hoppy99

Royal Marines Commando Officer
Reaction score
ye *text deleted* got exams starting in 2 hours going till the 15 june!!

fun fun fun!

sumthin stupid like 15 exams and 22.5 hours of exam time!!

Still cant wait till the summer . going to garelochhead with the marines

as a cadet!! Woo Hoo!!

neway, think i should start revising!!

G

M

marcsteele08

I'm doing my standard grades just now, 18 exams within the month, had my first one today...

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ye got my exams in 2 weeks finish on the 24th june cant w8 to get them over and done with

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im pretty pleased i have no exams at the end of college. i got 9 weeks left but a fair few assignments to get done unfortunatly. but hey thats life. *text deleted* i remember when i had to do a 2hr 15 min exam, thought it was going to be so boring, but it soon went, just *text deleted* get right into the exam to prevent to much bordom

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
10 Exams between 19th May and 19th June, roll on the Summer!!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ive got one tommrow, then a load in june and maybe some in july

TJ08

Reaction score
I have 11 exams from the 21st may till the 4th of june.

i have 6 in one day! each an hour long...3 chemistry and3 economics... tis proper *text deleted**text deleted*.

cant wait till i finish them more training and less work! i havent been training much *text deleted* of revision and the coursework they dumped on me a few weeks ago. I figured i cant get in as an officer if i dont have the grades so they take priority and theres plenty of time off in the summer to get fitter again.

good luck with all your exams lads.

Luke313

Reaction score
yeaah ive got all my exams coming up this month and next
not lookin 4wrd 2 them at all.
shudnt do to bad tho and best fing is, got 3months before i start at 6form so its all good.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have a german speaking assesment this friday

Satch

Reaction score
Fortunately I don't have exams this year - the downside is that I had to write a 3000 word dissertation in French in January and I have another one in Portuguese due by the end of June! :doh:

M

marcsteele08

i had my english writing and reading today.... maths on thursday.
good luck everyone else sitting exams!

MS

RH

Reaction score
doesnt revision make you wana kill yourself? *text deleted*

robigunner88

Reaction score
I feel sorry for all you guys with exams.
I finished mine last year and chose not to go to uni so this is the first time in many many years that I haven't had to sit any exams at the end of the school/college year, and that feels so great.
Although I didn't really revise for my A levels last year due to end of year distractions and that shows by some of my results.
Anyways good luck and make sure you give them all a good crack.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I got my "im a old bastard" exams this week.

It involves shaving my bald head, and removing the annoying little hairs on my shoulders and making sure my TAX returns are up to date.

After that ill pay loads of bills, and raid the piggy bank to go to the pub.

Any one *text deleted* swop Exams for my life?

D

Deleted

I've got tons of exams coming up, and done next to no revision, which is a mistake i know. I got 2 Maths papers, 2 English papers, 2 French Papers, IT, 2 Geography papers, Chemistry, Physics, R.E.

I normally do ok on my exams but I'm starting to feel the pressure. Just wish they were spread out over a year or something like the science exams are.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fibonarchie Exams General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 1
ryanp16 Exams ahhh! Jollies Bar 0
P Exams, exams, after passing them. Jollies Bar 1