Exercise when ill?

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Right, I've got a cold and a bit of a cough. My training program this week has been pretty terrible.

Monday - 4 mile road run
Tuesday - 1.5 mile road run, 3 mile road run
Wedensday - Circuit training
Thursday - Nothing, attemped a run but had no energy
Friday - Considering if I should go for a run or not. Later got boxing training which includes circuits.

My PRMC is on the 11th and by my sig you can see my results of certain runs.. I don't want them to fade away, if anything I need to improve them and the way things are looking, they'll be getting even worse!

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if you run when your ill esspecialy in this weather you will just get more ill, it takes alot longer than you think for your fitness to fade away.

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if you run when your ill esspecialy in this weather you will just get more ill, it takes alot longer than you think for your fitness to fade away.

Ok cheers mate. Just that I don't want to have to do all that hard work just to get to where I am now, because it's taken ages and the only direction I need to go now is forwards not backwards.

My PRMC is in just over a month and I'm worried I won't be fit enough for it. I'm not too ill, but in the mornings is when I feel most rotten.