Exersize Running man into easter leave

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Morning killers, just finished week 14 as of today and had exersize running man which in itself is a good exersize, lot of yomping and revising with a cheekey little 8 mile speed march but all in all can say it was my best few nights in the field so far, that been said after easter leave were strait into baptist run and finaly be able to ditch the most annoying core pattern belts.

So if anyone has any questions about phase 1 of training feel free to ask and you will get an answer, ill be on regualy for the next 17 days.

Peace outt

LC

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey up fella :) welcome back.

In RT Training how much sprinting e.t.c do you actually do or is it mainly speed marching/quick paced jogging with a bag on?

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The first 9 weeks it is quite a bit of Sprinting, Gym work and road running but after gym pass out it tends to get more into the battle fitness side of things, lots of speed marching and bleeding out of your eyes and ears on the bottom field.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
thats ok then i hate sprinting *text deleted*

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back on leave LC, nearly 1/2 way fella- you're doing well!

As a matter of interest after completing Exercise Baptists Run, it's Bounty payout time!

How many in your troop, that you're aware of, have had a bounty card submitted on their behalf?

Also, how many started RT & how many of the original troop left?

For the uninitiated: Those that are already serving in the Corps can put their names forward for the Bounty (£1000) if they encouraged/influenced/helped new Recruits to join as long as their name/service number is submitted on a bounty form at the time the application forms are submitted at the AFCO.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thats ok then i hate sprinting *text deleted*

Tell me about it, can do 3-4 miles at 6min a mile if i push but can do 7-7:30 min miles forever.

Leedham

Reaction score
For the uninitiated: Those that are already serving in the Corps can put their names forward for the Bounty (£1000) if they encouraged/influenced/helped new Recruits to join as long as their name/service number is submitted on a bounty form at the time the application forms are submitted at the AFCO.
Sorry to post in this thread! not reay relavent to the title
A friend of myn has asked me to do somthing like that for him i think. Not yet handed my application in, so what exactly do i do?

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to post in this thread! not reay relavent to the title
A friend of myn has asked me to do somthing like that for him i think. Not yet handed my application in, so what exactly do i do?
Alright mate.

To my knowledge your friend must get a bounty card from someone ( not sure who, maybe afco ) and then hand that bounty card to you, which in return you hand in when you sign up to join the RM, and when you get to a certain point in RT ( i think ) you both get £500 (£1,000/2) or something along those lines.

The above info probably isn't 100% accurate but it's something along those lines. I'm sure someone else can make it clearer for you.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Shiloh's comments here (2nd post) are about right regarding the Bounty.

If a qualified RM wants you to put him forward, he'll give you a completed bounty card. All you (the potential Recruit) has to do is submit it stapled to your application form.

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome back on leave LC, nearly 1/2 way fella- you're doing well!

As a matter of interest after completing Exercise Baptists Run, it's Bounty payout time!

How many in your troop, that you're aware of, have had a bounty card submitted on their behalf?

Also, how many started RT & how many of the original troop left?

Well as i was backtrooped 2 weeks for been in sickbay my troop now has 37 originals and then there are us 4 hard as nails backtroopers and *text deleted* we own the show ;) haha only jokin.

I think there is one lad who has encoraged a mate of his to join but i dont know the score on him getting a bounty and our sergent said you get an extra payout if they pass to week 12?

Also im aware after week 15 is a payrise in general upto £1000 a month effective within 5 weeks? Because were classed as a soldier and all that.