Eye test info

paul123

Reaction score
Hi what paperwork do I need to take to my eye test .
Thank you

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
You will be instructed by your Careers Adviser in terms of what you will need to bring with you.

As part of the selection process you will be required to undergo an eyesight examination and the Medical Officer will make the final decision on whether you meet the Naval Service standards.

You will be issued a letter authorising you to have an opticians test free of charge at the contracted opticians (Currently Boots I think, subject to change).

Good luck.

Last edited:

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
You should be given a eyesight test paperwork at your RT or close to that time this would give you a code and web address to create a account this generates a 2nd number when you log in and allows you to book an appointment at the local Boots- this 2 nd number is then sent along with your medical questionnaire to Capita.

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
You should be given a eyesight test paperwork at your RT or close to that time this would give you a code and web address to create a account this generates a 2nd number when you log in and allows you to book an appointment at the local Boots- this 2 nd number is then sent along with your medical questionnaire to Capita.

God you’re good.

If Keogh staff could see you now!

:D

Have you still got comms with our mutual friend DT?