Eyesight.

newtothesite

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, just had a quick querie. If you wear glasses and/or contact lenses, then does this restrict you at all when going into the RMs? I can't imagine it being a problem if you had to stick your lenses in when you wake up in the morning... I'm short-sighted so I would definately need them when shooting at distance etc.

Thanks guys.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm also short sighted and going in with glasses. I don't suppose it would restrict you in any way, but yeah i'll deffo need them for Shooting and map planning, but i wouldnt wear them for P.E or big runs.

Babybell

Reaction score
If you can wear glasses, do you get supplied with those industructable, thicked rimmed, plastic things like the US marines get?

Or do you have to go out and fine sutiable glasses yourself?

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja posted up the eyesight regulations (numerous times), and frankly the minimum eyesight required 6/60 is just above legal blindness, so unless your Mr Magoo you should be ok....

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Yep, not wishing to teach anyone to suck Eggs, but if you type "eyesight" or "eyetest" into the search function on the toolbar above there's plenty of threads on this very subject.

noveldex

Reaction score
Yep, not wishing to teach anyone to suck Eggs, but if you type "eyesight" or "eyetest" into the search function on the toolbar above there's plenty of threads on this very subject.

yes u are *text deleted* haha