F-f-ff-ff-freezing!

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dont know about anyone else, but im freezing my *text deleted**text deleted*ing bollocks off, my house is half covered in ivy which creates dew and makes it colder.. below me is an underground car park that doesnt get used as it has plumbing problems and is half underwater which produces damp that makes it even colder, i refuse to put the heating on because its too expensive and im moving out in the next month and i'll be jobless and i need to save as much money as i can to keep me going.

I've had about 10 cups of coffee to keep me warm today and i think my feet and hands are development frostbite... its only JUST turned November, i think we're in for a very cold winter... but hey! good prep for arctic training!

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
your obviously not training hard enough/producing enough heat, do some mo `effing pressups!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I dont know about anyone else, but im freezing my *text deleted**text deleted*ing bollocks off, my house is half covered in ivy which creates dew and makes it colder.. below me is an underground car park that doesnt get used as it has plumbing problems and is half underwater which produces damp that makes it even colder, i refuse to put the heating on because its too expensive and im moving out in the next month and i'll be jobless and i need to save as much money as i can to keep me going.

I've had about 10 cups of coffee to keep me warm today and i think my feet and hands are development frostbite... its only JUST turned November, i think we're in for a very cold winter... but hey! good prep for arctic training!

Your cold? Come diving in a ice lake with me. *text deleted*

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It snowed in stevenage near me the other day, pretty sure it hasnt snowed in october....not since i remember anyway. *text deleted* be a nippy winter

cliffhanger

Reaction score
Been out in it all day, working! It feels alot worse when your soaking wet and looking after 20 ten year olds fueled by 'Harribo'.

Mike

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha i work outside all day too, at the moment im a dog walker and have been for nearly 3 years, i walk 7-8 dogs a day for an hour each.. and i can tell you that this is the the most miserable time of year for the job..

but the summer makes up for it when you get paid to walk around parks all day with an ice cream, sending dogs over to sunbathing girls which really has its benefits!!

Not that we had a *text deleted**text deleted*ing summer this year.

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
If you like dogs bet that is quite a good job! Walking all day wouldnt be bad for your fitness either.

cliffhanger

Reaction score
Summer, whats that then? :bigsmile:

Last winter, we had a Hagglund BV206 (Yes, they are super cool things to drive!!) down on the field and the tracks destroyed the ground. So, no thanks to the wet summer, we have been pretty much knee deep in watery mud for the last 6 months. I suppose it's a form of conditioning though.:toung:

EDIT: This is a Hagglund if you were wondering.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Haha i work outside all day too, at the moment im a dog walker and have been for nearly 3 years, i walk 7-8 dogs a day for an hour each.. and i can tell you that this is the the most miserable time of year for the job..

but the summer makes up for it when you get paid to walk around parks all day with an ice cream, sending dogs over to sunbathing girls which really has its benefits!!

Not that we had a *text deleted**text deleted*ing summer this year.

I was thinking about dog walking *text deleted*, for dogs trust. The reason i was thinking about it was because i saw a dog in pain and wet and homeless and cold. Went home told my mum, so next day i came to pick it up, and it was there dead. Since that i fault i would do it. I will not get paid its out of free will.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I find it insane how people can get so cold. Can't you just wear socks and a jumper?

I'm never cold. But then again when it gets above 10C i need shorts and t-shirt to prevent death from heat stroke :-S

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ssame here jim must be a scottish thing