Fable 2

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Righto, i know on the Warhammer thread alot of people where liking the look of Fable 2, so i figured it made sense to make a thread about it. Anyone else got it, i reckon its pretty good. defiently worth a buy.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I got it on the morning of the 24th October at exactly 9:00 am. I was expectin it would be sold out *text deleted*. Its definitely a great game, but my friend just encountered a game breaking glitch so he has to wait for a replacement. I got the limited edition so i got master chief's armour from halo series, looked pretty cool. Anyway my only problem with the game is that like the previous one you can complete it in one weekend *text deleted*.

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The main story was pretty short, but unlike the first one it has enough stuff to do that it can still keep your attention. My character is a big ass barbarian weilding an axe, throwing fireballs and covered in tattoos

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I got two chars, one that started out as a man then SPOILERS (highlight to see) turned into a woman through a sex change potion END SPOLIERS and a female character that wears nothing but a bra and panties. Currently got 770/1000 achievement points, they're pretty easy got them all so far in one playthrough. I hate the silver key and gargoyle quests though, collecting things are slightly tedious *text deleted*. At least they'res only 50 of each.

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have to agree, especially the gargoyles, i always hear them but can't see them.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Its pretty damn funny walking into a bar wearing nothing *text deleted* all the men ask for sex and stuff *text deleted*. This one guy went up to me while i was being a barmaid and said "can we get to know each other a bit better in a bedroom?" really sheepishly. I just kept on making beers and after a couple minutes of standing doing nothing except look at my awesome tits he walked off like nothing happened *text deleted*.