fail prmc by the written test?

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
elo lads aint posted a thread in a while cause everything is going great for me! woooo ive got my prmc on the 9th of december and i know im more than capable of passing, i passed my rmad in october but theres just one thing making me worry about the prmc and its the pycometric test or written test you have or w.e it is, i just want to know if you can fail the prmc by failing the test or anything

thanks

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You should have done the psychometric test before PRMC mate... well if you havent it isnt too hard, just read up on your maths, verbal skills and mechanical comprehension, theres loads of other threads on it on here.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You should have done the psychometric test before PRMC mate... well if you havent it isnt too hard, just read up on your maths, verbal skills and mechanical comprehension, theres loads of other threads on it on here.

He would have already done his psychometric test as it is a mandatory requirement in the Royal Navys application process. There is a maths and english test on the PRMC for people who failed to achieve grades at C or above for GCSE's. It is on a computer though

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah i didnt know that. im sure you'll be alright on them, especially if you've passed the psychometric test anyway.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
The basic skills test undertaken by those on PRMC who have not attained GCSE grades C or better in Maths & English.

The test is computer based, takes about 40 minutes & establishes whether a Recruit requires futher academic training during Recruit Training to meet the government targetted national literacy & numeracy standards. The results will not stop you joining.

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The basic skills test undertaken by those on PRMC who have not attained GCSE grades C or better in Maths & English.

The test is computer based, takes about 40 minutes & establishes whether a Recruit requires futher academic training during Recruit Training to meet the government targetted national literacy & numeracy standards. The results will not stop you joining.

Cheers Ninja, you really do know what your talking about!