Fallout 3

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Anyone getting Fallout 3 on the 31st?

Also, what system? I'm getting it for the PS3 because my PC won't run high-spec games.

I love Fallout 1 & 2 so I hope Bethseda do a good job and don't dumb it down for the consoles. From all the previews I've seen and the reviews on IGN, it could be one of the best games this year. What does everyone else think?

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ye i heard its *text deleted* be like oblivion with guns..........im getting it for 360

manonfire

Reaction score
I wasn't to sure about this game some reviews were good and some were bad seen an early video for it and it looked *text deleted**text deleted* But after seeing the new videos on youtube yesterday i must say its looking like a great game. Love the vid where he pickpockets someone and leaves them a live grenade:laugh:

Oh yeah will be getting it on ps3

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oblivion with guns!

Yea im getting it on the pc, looks pretty sweet

Busy month for gaming.. red alert 3, far cry 2, fallout, left3dead.. bout time we had a good month :laugh:

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
dont forget saints row 2 which it out , and cod 5 11th november

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
AND *text deleted**text deleted*ING GEARS OF WAR 2..................damn im *text deleted* be skint fromm buying all these games

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Out tommorow!

Rang Blockbuster to check there were no delays or anything. Apparently no, they've already got it in stock ready for tommorow.

Contemplating a ram-raid in a few hours when they're closed.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Already playing it.. Its pretty sweet.

Same humour of the older games, just 3d and not turn based.. awesome stuff :laugh:

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, perhaps i should have saved my money for this instead of getting fable 2, looks shweeet.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its *text deleted**text deleted*inn brilliant ...............aparntly the ps3 version aint good technicaly like with draw distance and frame rate(it sais in most reviews ive read)