Family matters.

TheGeek

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ok guys, I can't imagine im the only potential to have this issue, so, any guys further on than me or any marines in my situation, your input will be appreciated.

I live with my good lady and her daughter, now her dad is still in her life, which I think is important. When I moved in he wasn't keen. Now I'm trying to join up, we havnt told the short one yet till we know whats *text deleted**text deleted* on, but I think the ex may react funny. I guesss I'm wondering what to expect???

Geek

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Im not sure what to say here. But the first issue that comes to mind straight away is the possibility of you moving around and taking her and the kid with you, and the ex having less access.

== Problems. ??

TheGeek

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Im not sure what to say here. But the first issue that comes to mind straight away is the possibility of you moving around and taking her and the kid with you, and the ex having less access.

== Problems. ??

Thanks for the input, it is appreciated and a valued point, however the good lady and i agreed that in the next few years she will not follow me, and that we will have a home and if needs be I live with the corps, I think its important the wee one be near her dad.

Geek

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
If you are okay with that then it is not a problem. Otherwise, I can't really see the ex having a problem. If he is patriotic in anyway, he would probably be proud - or jealous. Good luck.

New Threads