FAO People Who Are Joining

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
do you ever just wish the day you start recruit training was tomorrow??? im so eager to start words cannot describe

RH

Reaction score
All the time. Its getting to the point where i ditch homework and go for a 4 mile run instead. *text deleted*

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I would do anything to get out of my situation right now and get into recruit training. Just *text deleted* get my PJFT out of the way and PRMC, then off to America while I wait for my date.

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Know exactly how you feel lads. I have to finish uni before I can join-only another year and a half to wait!

M

MTW

boys....i cant *text deleted**text deleted*in wait i, i wish it was quicker, and also watching commando front line and ross kemp makes me want to get out to afghanistan!

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
boys....i cant *text deleted**text deleted*in wait i, i wish it was quicker, and also watching commando front line and ross kemp makes me want to get out to afghanistan!

finally someone, my mates think im sick because i want to go there, its just a challenge eh?

jon hall

Reaction score
whens *text deleted* start date jamie? also what did u do to prepare for *text deleted* prmc? jon

jon hall

Reaction score
my brother was in the marines but only did 6 weeks basic, came out *text deleted* of his bird mostly dont make the same mistake mate!

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i aint started proper yet mate, i just need to send application form off them im ready, cant wait though, im excited for getting measured for my gear and doing live fire and that haha, im sad arnt i

im just running *text deleted* and doing alot of CV

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Keep up all the good work.

I love the show, Commando on the front line and ross kemp. I can't wait to get out to afghan. No one in my family likes to watch either of those shows. It *text deleted**text deleted*in sucks.

ringo

Reaction score
me too just watched last 2 episodes of Ross Kemp.

I can't wait to begin the process! i've set my self a hand-in date for my application of June 1st.
I'm training hard and i believe i have given myself a good amount of time to be prepared.

Roll on June!!