Farcry 2 People On PS3

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
mate, this game looks epic! cant wait for it!

PSN = Britshbeef

manonfire

Reaction score
I've pre ordered it weeks ago hopefully i get it tomorrow!

psn= manonfire00

Distant.RM.Cooper

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
thanx boyz ill be adding ya this monday wen i get it hopefully im underage need to get ma mom to buy it for me *text deleted*.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
well, i got it for xbox and well its good but has lots of flaws and the online aint great

manonfire

Reaction score
Righto mate. Just a word of warning don't expect it to be this amazing game everyone's been going on about it's ok but not great.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
no its the fact that the factions dont fight each other..........ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A *text deleted**text deleted*ING CIVIL WAR(having finished the game but have yet to see a scrap between them....apart from the intro) and the constant guard posts that respawn every2 seconds..................we still talking about farcry 2 *text deleted*

Distant.RM.Cooper

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
got the game today its awesome highly recommend to buy, add me on PSN ladz "killa-coopz" ill open a can of whoop ass on you ! *text deleted*

manonfire

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Farcry is the best game ever, graphics are bloody amazing, oh wait, that because i'm playing on pc and your on *text deleted**text deleted*ty consoles ;)

My dads got the game and a top of the range pc as well and has said exactly the same thing as me. its to repetitive, enemies appear from thin air all the guns are *text deleted**text deleted*. I don't hate the game but its not that great, bought bioshock the week before and that's definitely a better buy.

Distant.RM.Cooper

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldnt have sed its betta than cod4 but ubisoft is getting close, they need a big patch on the game the game is good but not the best but worth buying i love snipering its rock hard lool

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dickie battlefield 1943 ps3 anyone? Jollies Bar 1
Dickie Dead Island PS3 Jollies Bar 0
AdmiralAwesome Fallout New Vegas - Honest Hearts, PS3. Jollies Bar 4