Fareham

MikeBurke

Reaction score
hi guys. i live near Fareham and i'm goin for the POC and want a training partner. anyone interested?!

Werner Maritz

Reaction score
Hey Mike..
I live in Guildford, also training for the RMC...
You still looking for a training partner?
Well have a good one..

lee87

Reaction score
Hello mate, I'm in Gosport, next town along from you, if you're still looking for a partner i'd gladly train with you, been looking for a training partner for a while.

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im originally from pompey but living in london, im *text deleted* be moving back down this month so i can concentrate on my training and start the application process as i think im ready,

Maybe lads from the Portsmouth area might fancy all meeting up one day and going for a run along southsea sea front, maybe some circuits on the common?

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well maybe we can swim across from spice island, pick you up from haslar and swim back again to start the run? providing of course we dont get squashed by the catamaran, ferry's and odd destroyer going past

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im in portchester! (the new paulsgrove!)

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for a traning parter in pompey, fareham area!

Eli08

Reaction score
well I live in landport right next to commercial road (town) just thought I would say *text deleted*

kit-kat-man

Reaction score
ah *text deleted**text deleted*!! i am from north end in Portsmouth and was looking for training partner for ages and didnt ever see this section, so just had to settle for going to cannons gym with my *text deleted* *text deleted*
but its tooo late now, start RT on Monday the 5th.
so good luck to you guys
PS might pop in to royal marines museum in southsea again on Friday cram in a lil bit more RM knowledge just b4 i go

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Eli my motivation is in need for a kick up the ass and was hoping to get a tarining partner, are you up for it?

EthanC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My entire family is from Gosport, however my families living in Yorkshire *text deleted*, probably moving back down in 5-10 years :blink1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Gosport/ Fareham Training Partners 9
H fareham area Training Partners 7
Nmarecruit Fareham/Portsmouth Training Partners 3