Favourite music for training?

Zakh0

Reaction score
Just wondering what people listen to when they're pumping those biceps :bud:

For me it's Metal/Heavy Rock (9 years a guitarist does that to you) usually Metallica, All That Remains or Lamb of God :)

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering what people listen to when they're pumping those biceps :bud:

For me it's Metal/Heavy Rock (9 years a guitarist does that to you) usually Metallica, All That Remains or Lamb of God :)
Same here, I chill out to Metallica *text deleted*(too soft for me), so yeah its Lamb of God, Slayer, Slipknot, Pantera, Ministry, Meshuggah, Marilyn Manson, linkin park, limp bizkit and basically any heavy a*s Heavy or Death metal i can get hold of really, really helps when you're pumping.

robigunner88

Reaction score
Mines mostly metal, rock and harcore. So stuff ranging from Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, Slayer, Refused, Rammstein, Deftones and System of a Down
But then I add in some random tracks for reasons I don't know why like Jay Z's hard knock life, Moby, Kid Rock, flogging molly and 4 non blondes.
But thats genreally my Running playlist. Has about 80 songs which means i'm unlikely to listen to the same songs for each run of circuit session.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ministry, KMFDM, Combichrist on the industrial and metal side.
Various trance, drum n bass and remixes as well.

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ooh guess i'm the outsider =D
listen to hip hop and rap mostly if it has a real good bass and beat to it

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
DnB, Jungle, Bassline, Breakbeat, Ragga, and some Breakcore!

T

tricky123

little bit of eye of the tiger wouldn't go a miss :redface:

works for rocky so im sure itll work for me :dontaskme:

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
spose i'm a bit of an outsider. I like Bloodhound gang, Blink 182, anything funny like weird Al Yankovich and some heavy metal. Rammestein - Du Hast has to be the ultimate running song!:rock:

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I like the classics such as Elton John, George Michael, Steps and a bit of S club 7 doesn't go amiss:rock::rock::rock:

Nutty_Edwards

Reaction score
I mostly listen to Pendulum and a bit of Aerosmith :biggrin:

Propane Nightmares is the song to listen to :rock:

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
spose i'm a bit of an outsider. I like Bloodhound gang, Blink 182, anything funny like weird Al Yankovich and some heavy metal. Rammestein - Du Hast has to be the ultimate running song!:rock:

Not really an outsider, i love bloodhound gang, i just cant use it for motivation though haha

brummielad

Reaction score
I like all the old tunes and some indie, absolutely HATE heavy metal or anything rap. Elton John ( measure of a man), Rocky( hearts on fire), also the national anthem gets me going aswell. Proud to be english my friends:noworry:

Michael jackson,fugees, oasis( best band ever), stone roses, pidgeon detectives, lighthouse family to name a few *text deleted*

Wrighty187

Reaction score
promontory theme music off the last of the mohicans pumps u up on a 1.5miler i find.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
when im running if im tired i stick on some scottish bagpipes battle tune and go into a beserker rage and sprint to the end!! :rock: