Favourite Training methods and routines

robigunner88

Reaction score
Ok just like to see what other people use to train with and where they tend to do it.
I have this beauty in my garden( although my mum hates it)
Just about lets me do any upper body workout.
I think a thread like this has been started before, just couldn't find it though.

robigunner88

Reaction score
Yeah that is pretty nice. Looks like you can do alot of stuff on that. Looks amazing for that price aswell.

RC

Reaction score
Here is my kit which I use at home.

Dumbell (max weight 45 kg)
Ab wheel.
COC (Captain of Crush) Grippers.
Neck Harness.

Rich.

sooty795

Reaction score
ab wheel- start on your knee`s or toes with your hand on the wheel in line with your shoulders, similar to the press up position, then slows push the wheel out in front of you as far as you can go while holding your body off the ground, the return to the satrt position. brings into play all your core muscles the first few times i tried i ended up on my face so do it on a mat or similar.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
That ab wheel is a great tool, I use one of my dads barbells insead, it's a great workout when you do it on your feet! If you like endurance do this because there's a high chance this will break you, when on your feet though be warned that you can REALLY hurt your back so read the instructions on how to tilt your pelvis to keep the posture, I've seen a video of someone doing it wrong and he cramped up and couldn't get out the bent over position.

Edit: One of my favourite website is Beast Skills, it tells you how to do several strange and strength building exercises, he's a gymnast I think so he's incredibly strong but take a look! The Ab-Wheel workout is on there with a full tutorial on how not to hurt yourself!http://www.beastskills.com/

Leedham

Reaction score
Dat dere dude on that bestskills website has mega strength for his size!! :praise:

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Dat dere dude on that bestskills website has mega strength for his size!! :praise:
He is an absolute legend! You should see the videos, his balance is actually beyond incredible the way he does his clapping hand stand *text deleted*. He's also very friendly if you need advice or help

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
robigunner88, where did you get that piece of kit mate, I'd love something like that in my back garden.