Fed Up!!

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i was on the bus the other day and the bus was full apart from a seat next to me. anyway a women got on walked up the bus looked at me and walked back down to the standing up part! not that im bothered but im fed up with being stereotyped as a CHAV! pisses me off so much even if i walk down the street people coming towards me cross over! im fed up with it and i think im going to write to the goverment!

any of u guys get it?!

anyway rant over!

james

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Post a picture of yourself then I'll comment.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Possibly the government could make it illegal to cross the road if an intimidating individual is walking towards you.

Perception is in the eye of the beholder. The thing to consider is why on earth could anyone possibly confuse a fine upstanding person such as yourself with a person of potentially nefarious intent, basing their judgement solely on a combination of their 5 senses.

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think what Ninja is trying to say is that you should take your burberry cap off.

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
blocky to be fair mate, u should of got up n let the woman sit down....

is it the clothes you wear that make people be like that? or the way u look?
Sometimes with me, because i've got a shaved head people will stereotype me that way, but if you don't act how they are stereotyping you, they just feel bad.

I.e. If you had got up and let the woman sit down, she would of thought you were a nice lad and felt bad for stereotyping you.

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You think thats bad wait untill you are walking around exceter and your appearance screams ROYAL MARINE then you know the meaning of steriotype haha

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I live in Exeter, and it's not that bad at all, mate. People in Exeter are pussies. It's a weak city mate.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i wasnt in tracksuit wernt wering a cap or anything i was in jeans and a henley t-shirt and the seat to my left (closest to the isle) was free so there was no need to get up. :S

my head isnt even shaved! haha

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
define a royal marines apperance *text deleted*.

Blocky don't worry about it, maybe the woman had been mugged by a youth or somethin or maybe you just stink mate?

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If he doesn't want to post a picture, leave him before you get accused of being a paedo! I've seen him, and he doesn't look like a grotty chav. He looks perfectly friendly and approachable.

The woman was just a snotty little slag, obviously.