Feedback & Opinions please

Parkercat

Reaction score
Hi guys, currently revising from the Royal Navy Physcometric book as i want to smash the test once i apply. Thinking of doing two weeks hard revision before even applying as i failed when i was 17 (21 now) on the mechanical comp part.
Also, everyone has to have a plan B. Now for whatever reason i don't pass.. if i get offered the navy can at some point can i follow through to become a commando? Because i had the paras as plan B but just need to get some knowledge on wether to stick at Navy or go to paras?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Most AFCOs have about a four week wait to sit the test at present, so you could apply now and start revising.

Depending on your score achieved, the AFCO will advise you what RN jobs are available.

My advice would be not to join the RN in the hope of transferring whilst serving as the route can be long and drawn out due the return of service required after completing your source branch training. Whilst it's not impossible, the average minimum time served before a transfer becomes viable is four or more years.

New Threads