feeling of guilt

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
went out for a run today 1.5 miles one way and then back home 1.5 miles. and without knowing i ran 2.8 miles instead of 3, just because i thought where i was, was 1.5, but really i still had a little way to go. Anyway i ran back and the time was pretty poor about 23 minutes and above so i wasn't best pleased.

also the past 4 days i have done no exercise due to not having much time which i also feel guilty about. and now i came home done the 100press ups thing then tried on my sit ups and i felt a really funny sensation in my lower back, a kind of clicking or un-usual moving of the bone. so decided to stop and now i feel really crap.

thinking of 'extra phys' myself tomorrow, doing a long distance in the morning followed by a hard circuit then a 3 miler with my mate when im round his.

anyone else get this sort thing?

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have been like this for weeks/months, due to injury but still feel like *text deleted**text deleted*, upper body is coming along fine but running is absolutely shocking at the moment. I think at one time or another we all get like this, we get through it though.

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Lower back pain is natural i think mate *text deleted* half my troop are suffering from it, you dont get it in lympstone but what i suggest is a authopeadic matrace and what i do a few nights is sleeep on the floor it seems to sort my back out well. Dont feel guilty i mean we all have good days and bad days i dont think there is 1 person who has constant good sessions, put it down to just "one of thoes days" i got alot o them when i waas traning to join, dont forget you are working out alot more than the average person. Keep ya chin up dude.