feet for medical?

M

MTW

hello just have a question about the medical, my right foot is really dry kind of looks like atheletes foot but it isnt, just really dry skin on the sole of my foot and toes, its not painfull at all and has been like this for aslong as i can remeber, its never been problem throughout my life which has been pretty active, but just worried that a doctor might not think so.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hiya mate,

this might sound daft, but have you tried using some moistureriser? Something like vaseline intensive care etc? I'm not trying to be funny but if its not infection or athlete's foot it should do the trick nicely.

M

MTW

yea i have some cream from the doctors which is helping a little bit but i dont think it will ever go let alone by the time of my medical, but its never got worse or hindered me in anyway. but yea i think if i use moisturiser on the day it wont look that bad, cheers pal, just can imagine the doc *text deleted* hung up on it! that would be *text deleted**text deleted*e *text deleted*

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
No worries mate, if you've had it checked out by your doc and he's happy that it's not some kind of skin disorder etc then i'd say you'd be grand !

However as a back up (just incase the afco medical officer does bring it up), get your doc to write you a letter regarding the fact that you visited him and that he's happy its not an issue! Better to be armed with info supporting all is ok and not need it, than to need it and not have the info to hand.

Shiloh.