feet size

Martin_Chalk

Reaction score
my be a weird question but is their a minimum foot size you can have cause ive got quite long and thin feet, weird question.

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Do you mean maximum?

Well I'm size 12/13 (depends on what footwear)...so I hope not :biggrin:

:suspicious:

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, I think if your feet are too big for boots, your *text deleted* have to find some other solution like buy boots for yourself etc, but you shouldnt have a problem.

Im only a 12 ere.

Martin_Chalk

Reaction score
kl, im not really worried bout the length but more about the wideness , athough i do have a pare of boots when i got mesured today they didnt have any shoes that thin

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
kl, im not really worried bout the length but more about the wideness , athough i do have a pare of boots when i got mesured today they didnt have any shoes that thin

Maybe you can get special insteps to widen your feet?

I dunno

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
if you can get hold of your size at an army/navy store you're fine

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
My feet are actually different sizes. My left foot being slightly smaller, because of club foot. I always go for size 12 though.

I went and got some running shoes the other day (£85!) and had my gait measured. Apparently my left foot (the bad one) is actually the good foot, with a strong and straighter position, whereas my right foot overpronates and has a slightly higher arc. And having club foot is the one thing which can bar me from service!