Few questions

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey up lads,

I start RT in November and was just curious on a couple of things.....

1. For the first 3 week's can I take my Mobile?

2. In the Kit list it says bring your own trainers, I thought you were issued some Hi-Tech ones? Surley it would be cheaper for them to ask us to bring our own + it would prevent injuries.

3. When can you take your own personal stuff down there? MP3 players, Laptop's e.t.c.

Cheers

Loz

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
1. Yes but it may be taken off of you during foundation.

2. You will be issued trainers but take your own for use when you are not working (e.g. evenings).

3. Normally after the long weekends leave at week 3, but it depends on your training team.

Best of luck for RT.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
how many troops would u get training down there at any one time? if a new troop comes every 2 weeks as i have herd and its about 50 people must be pretty mad at breakfast and stuff or have they got more than one canteen area?

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
there must be 16 troops down there at one time, 5o men each, quite a few, i asumed that they go down there at certain times, because there seemed to only be 2 or 3 troops in there at a time.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The galley has two areas where you get your food and there is quite a bit of seating (with a seperate area for trained ranks). Not everyone goes down at the same time and some troops will be in the field so you never have to wait that long.