Fiddlesticks

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I've only gine and done my knee in aint I :doh:

I twisted it half way through a 6 miler - which meant i had to hobble home in agony which took ages.

Luckily it has'nt swolen to bad because i managed to put some snow on it *text deleted* - you *text deleted* love the British weather :laugh: Looks like im *text deleted* have to rest for a few days

chris1988

Reaction score
jesus fella dont scare me like that youve got to come now to PRMC, but ye take it easy now mate no more 6 milers , do a few 3miles quite fast!!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
its not that bad, i damaged cartilage in the same knee a couple years ago and i thought it was a re-occurance which bloody scared me! Luckily i was in a blizzard at the time and it numbed the pain haha. I can't really bend it without pain - i can't even do sit ups without it hurting! grrrrrrrr

chris1988

Reaction score
thank god for that *text deleted* the only thing thats troubles me *text deleted* is a lil stiff back but it goes n doesnt affect me when i train so not *text deleted* worry

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
good news, i had an absolutely belting sprint session this morning and my knee was fine! Back on track now woooooooooooooooooooooo!!

chris1988

Reaction score
thank god for that lad! *text deleted* just got my tickets!! woulda cost me 109 quid thanks MOD!! *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
109 quid?? bloody hell thats a lot *text deleted*. My train journey is gay, ive got to go via Reading to get to Lympstone *text deleted*, ive basically got to travel east to then go west grrrrrrr! Why can't i just go south! Its that way!!

AFCO told me to go get my tickets a couple of days before PRMC so i aint *text deleted* clue how much mine are - i bet its not as expensive as yours though *text deleted*

chris1988

Reaction score
aye bonus hey! ye i got told that but i just wanned to go get my tickets *text deleted*! *text deleted* too excited here ill get there n do shocking cause ill be too excited *text deleted*!!