fighter planes

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
jus been up to center parcs on my hols but while i was there i thaught id go on a mad bike trek and anyway after passing through a little village called great strikland i herd this masssive noise and it kept getting louder and louder until 2 harriers( i think ) swooped down right above me must av been no more than 200ft up and it was like the loudest noise ever.....and i fort fuk me that taliban must be *text deleted**text deleted*iing themselves when they here them *text deleted*.........pointless story *text deleted* but oh well

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
One of my sea-drafts included 3 years on HMS Illustrious.

Believe me it gets noisy when you sleep under an airport runway. The Naval Airmen(Aircraft Handlers) actually lived in the messdeck which was under the ski-ramp at the pointy end, the rest of the Fleet Air Arm blokes sleep on two-deck which is directly under the flight deck - the rest of the ship's company live on 5,6 & 7 decks below, and in much quieter environs.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i would absolutly love to be a fighter jet pilot.. that would be bloody amazing.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i would absolutly love to be a fighter jet pilot.. that would be bloody amazing.

I always kinda thought it would be quite static, sitting in the thing, and probably not as exiting, I mean you can't just do what ever mad s*text deleted*t you wanted to do in it. Also dropping bombs on places and not for sure knowing/seeing what happened would probably increase the chance of getting PTSD.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
did you know American fighter pilots take speed to keep themselves focused.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, did you know the pope is a scientologist?

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
did you know American fighter pilots take speed to keep themselves focused.

It's actually a derivative.

I love the thought though of some General walking into the Ghetto to score a million dollars worth of speed.

New Threads