final entry brief

Gxthinalzton

Reaction score
can anyone who knows or has done their final entry brief tell me what sort of questions i will be asked if they even ask me anything and anything else they speak about to you? thankyou

Gimix

Reaction score
I was asked if anything has changed in my personal circumstances since the interview, how my fitness and preparation was going and what I knew about the ROP. I was also asked if I was certain I still wanted to join. However we spent most of the time going over the joining notes in detail with my advisor offering his own tips and advice.

Nothing to worry about.

Gxthinalzton

Reaction score
I was asked if anything has changed in my personal circumstances since the interview, how my fitness and preparation was going and what I knew about the ROP. I was also asked if I was certain I still wanted to join. However we spent most of the time going over the joining notes in detail with my advisor offering his own tips and advice.

Nothing to worry about.
cheers mate, was it just you and your advisor on the call?

walshy25

Reaction score
What was you interview done, I’ve had a invite to something called shine ??

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
@walshy25 - Shine is just the name of the video platform,just like Zoom - except they are all recorded interviews - to keep in line with the current GPDR rules , even if video does not work, the audio is recorded - so the same interview as it was, just on a video platform called Shine which all interviews are now done on.!!

walshy25

Reaction score
does the code you get only work on the allotted time ?? I downloaded the app and it’s says invalid code ?? And the link on the email say my devise isn’t compatible with there software. Cheers for the reply

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
You need to let the AFCO know if not compatible - as the interview session will not work!! - and the CA will only be online at the time "in" the interview room, so yes that's correct only at the time stated

walshy25

Reaction score
Doesn’t say anything about compatibility on the app, instead of clicking on the link I can paste the code on to the app that should work fine shouldn’t it ??

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
I dont know about copy and paste - if it will work - you should just be able to click on the link and it takes you to the shine platform and a "room" where the interview will take place - if you are having issues - let your AFCO know - no downloads required

walshy25

Reaction score
Okay thank you i’ve tried ringing but answer. I’ll keep trying and maybe try the link on another device.

Bigbro

Reaction score
My question is i got a code and link from the royal Navy, please how many times can the link be used? Is it a one time link or can be used multiple times. I have used it once just to test if it's compartible with my system, which it is,... Now i don't know if I can still use the same link or request for another, my interview is this coming Wednesday. Thanks

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
@Bigbro , the shine link should still work even after a test run , as the room will opened by the careers adviso. Your link is a access ( permission) to join the room.