Find out who Hanna Snell was

james1432

Reaction score
Hana snell was a woman who posed as male to join the forces back in 1700ds she joined the army deserted then joined the royal marines where she served and saw action she was wounded in the leg and no longer able to serve beacause of injury despite this her true identy was not revield until a while after when she 'fessed up' and became a celebraty for her actions. :D

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
:*text deleted*: :*text deleted*:

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

Would you tap that? I know I wouldn't.

I wouldn't even touch her using someone else's dick!

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I can see how "she" got away with being a "he"!! No disrespect mind :*text deleted*: 8)

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
When I first saw the picture, i thought it was a bloke. But after seeing many pictures and paintings, it's a her.

strange, very strange.

Skippy

Reaction score
i certainly wouldn't touch "her" but she is obviously quite famous if theres a chance of her coming up in an interview...

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
How did no one recognise the crucial area of the body that contains the cock? Surely they had showers together.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'd shagg her because at the end of the day ... pussy is pussy.

Do you reckon if some of the higher up marines saw this thread, they'd be disgusted in the way everyone is talking about it ?

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well yeah considering you just admitted you'd shag a dead bird.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I would have thought the ability to wash on a ship during that time was rather limited as all fresh water would have been used for drinking only...imagine the smell off of a bunch of sailors yeck..

sooty795

Reaction score
she actually joined the corp to look for her lost husband who was a royal marine and she had not heard from him.

probably did a runner i would have.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
When her husband deserted her, she borrowed a male suit from her brother-in-law James Gray, assumed his name and began to search for Summs (she was to learn later that her husband had been executed for murder)
These are the words of Wikipedia.. Unforunate for her, he was already dead.

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no he left her to get away, and the only place females couldn't go was the military, so she looked like a man so she got in, so he then murdered someone to make sure she could never get to him! get the facts right it could come up in your interview *text deleted*

sanford

Reaction score
Hanna Snell

For instance Hanna Snell, the daughter of a dyer from Worcester, enlisted in the army in 1745, deserted, and then enlisted in the marines - who were shipboard soldiers (later to become the Royal Marines) who helped keep discipline onboard ship. Hanna saw action in this capacity, and was eventually badly wounded in both thighs. Despite this, her true sex was never identified, and she recovered from her wounds. In 1750 she revealed her true identity, became a celebrity and starred on the stage

shady

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
how come you guys in this chat ended up talking about would you do her?