Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

First post - The beginning

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by BonnieElla, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

1. BonnieElla

BonnieElla New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Evening, my 16 yr old son started his 32 weeks training this week ☹️ looking to join the partners/parents section but not sure how, could someone point me in the right direction please, thank you

• Like Like x 2
  2. sharpe

sharpe Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Hi and welcome, a mod will add you as soon as they spot this. Our son is 18 so I relate to any concerns you may have around age. All I’d say is you’ll be surprised how resilient they are and how well he’s going to bond with his troop to pull him through. Best of luck on the rollercoaster

• Like Like x 1
  3. Geordie Lass

Geordie Lass New Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    Hi, my boyfriend has also started this week! Good to know we are all in the same boat

• Like Like x 2
  4. Caversham

Caversham Former RM Commando, Moderator

Welcome! I have added you to the P&Ps sub forum. Please introduce yourself on there and also be aware of personal security, PERSEC. Do not disclose real names, or anything else that would identify your recruit.

Alan

• Like Like x 2
  5. BonnieElla

BonnieElla New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Thank you so much, I'm finding it really hard and home, so will be good to read others experiences.

• Like Like x 2