First run in like 3 months :(

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Lads, I very *text deleted*ing disapointed with myself, i done my first run and only got to run like 3mins, fast pace for like 0.5 miles, i felled sick and like i was *text deleted* collapse and faint, i am dissapointed as 0.5 miles *text deleted* and i used to be able to do 9 miles - ffs

Its what school does when you study to hard and fail, but i have had it, im leaving 6th form and going straight to the corps, i didnt even *text deleted* be at 6th form its just i needed something to do until i re-take my test, when i do the test and pass im off.

Luke.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i left 6th form,
got a job left that job and now im off to the states but i want to train a lot thought so i guess i will have to wait 8 weeks before gettting back to my circuit class. i love it best thing i did gets my time down in a jiffy go along and try one. worth it.

C

critchmufc

i left college after my first year, *text deleted**text deleted* as *text deleted**text deleted*.....hated it

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads so what can i do to improve, i *text deleted* leave 6th form but my mum will not let me, she said if i pass the test for the marines then i can go. *text deleted* *text deleted*, anyway, its really *text deleted**text deleted*ing hard for me, as if you look on rumration.com people take the piss as i keep changing job role etc, but my mind is like a bomb exploding, im not thinking about myself, im thinking about my mum. The reason i think about my mum is my uncle died in front of her (Her brother) And my step-dad saying if she loses you, it will be hard for her. To be honest im not scared of dieing its just my mum

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads so what can i do to improve, i *text deleted* leave 6th form but my mum will not let me, she said if i pass the test for the marines then i can go. *text deleted* *text deleted*, anyway, its really *text deleted**text deleted*ing hard for me, as if you look on rumration.com people take the piss as i keep changing job role etc, but my mind is like a bomb exploding, im not thinking about myself, im thinking about my mum. The reason i think about my mum is my uncle died in front of her (Her brother) And my step-dad saying if she loses you, it will be hard for her. To be honest im not scared of dieing its just my mum

Also lads if you saw the other post were i applied 4 seaman spec, i have changed to marines now, And its very hard to explain to the AFCO why i *text deleted* change, like what do i say, i cant say what i just said.

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Sure you can mate, i dont know about your afco but mine are very understanding and i would think your would be too. Explain your situation say what you really want to do and they will advise you, i should think they would get you to involve your mum in the apps process more to show her it isnt all scary.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks mate, sounds a bit weird but thats whats holding me back, and its my mum worrying. I think she ok with it all now thats why ive changed to go to the marines, ive eased her off a bit now *text deleted*.

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I understand what you mean matey and no one would like there relatives or anyone close to them to worry for them, but i think ultimately if it is what you want to do they will respect it and you more for doing it!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
So any you guys got any tips for me how to improve, all i know is IT WILL COME! and im not *text deleted* give up or anything and i promise that on my life and i also promise, if i get in training, like RT , i will pass out if that means being backtrooprd all the time, the only thing that will stop me is injury and i swear on that, if thats not true i will drop dead tom *text deleted*. I think its *text deleted* be bricks but everyone is ging through the same in training and if they can do it why cant anyone else. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND 2 IT!

chris1988

Reaction score
alright chicogiz, i shudda told u this online (PS3) but we never connect *text deleted*, any ways start small and work your way up such as, do 1 mile and tehn after a few weerks do a mile n half, do that untill u can do altleast 3 miles, and then start timing it, do it for 4 weeks n time yourself again, youll be amazed!!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
alright chicogiz, i shudda told u this online (PS3) but we never connect *text deleted*, any ways start small and work your way up such as, do 1 mile and tehn after a few weerks do a mile n half, do that untill u can do altleast 3 miles, and then start timing it, do it for 4 weeks n time yourself again, youll be amazed!!

Cheers. I think my ps3 is sorted now *text deleted*, anyways i used to be a fit as *text deleted* until this *text deleted*, i used to run 9 miles four times a week and was improveing.