Fit enough for RT ? Just done PRMC

Ipodbob

Reaction score
hi guys i've just passed my prmc but i was wondering what fitness levels i need for RT, im a little worried that my meager six weeks from PRMC to RT wont be long enough to develop my CV and strength to sufficient levels.

Any light on this would be great, here is a link with my PRMC scores ect. cheers guys.

http://www.prmc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5496

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many people turn up for rt at below prmc levels. So just keep up the fitness and improve a little.

Most important is not to get injured so don't over do it.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
6 weeks should be ample if you don't injure yourself, your so close so just don't doubt your abilities ;)

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You're RT is sep 15th?

I'd just work on atleast getting your bleep test to level 13, 60 pushups, 80 situps, the reccomended and about 15 pullups.(Just to be safe) :cheesy:

GL

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ipodbob, just continue training the way you were before PRMC. Have a think about what you struggled on during PRMC and add a bit more focus on that.
When I do my training and feel like i'm going to die, I just tell myself, "the harder I push myself now, the less it will hurt at PRMC!"

Best of luck mate, well done on getting into RT.

Ipodbob

Reaction score
nice one cheers guys :P :bud: and yeah it is the 15th 99% sure at least, my afco already secured me a spot before i went to prmc because my mate got that date and i asked if he could do anything to get me with him. He said i was on the 15th but im just waiting for the conformation letter

New Threads