Fitness plan help

tra_HMRM

Reaction score
That’s some good scores! Is it the first time you’ve done these?
It looks like you haven’t done these to the beep (correct way/timeing) as it takes 1.40 min to get to 50 press-ups on the beep and it makes a massive difference doing it this way to your scores.

I’ll add a few videos you can look at for correct form and also the timings.

These demonstrations are the proper form so it gives you a good insight and time to perfect them this way then!
As you see people posting on here getting reps taken off them for not sticking with the beep or not having correct form.

If you haven’t tested to these have ago when you can and see what the scores are then.

good luck
I've never done these before and my form was correct, but I have good upper body strength I think I was doing it right as (vorrect me if I'm wrong) you go down on the beep and then up before the 2nd beep. And my pres ups I did 40 not 50 but I forgot to edit my reply.

Sorry if that message sounded really confronting

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I've never done these before and my form was correct, but I have good upper body strength I think I was doing it right as (vorrect me if I'm wrong) you go down on the beep and then up before the 2nd beep. And my pres ups I did 40 not 50 but I forgot to edit my reply.

Sorry if that message sounded really confronting
‘Wasnt saying you weren’t doing them correctly just a lot of the times people to them full on (quick time) and don’t go down or elbows in the side or the beep so correct form more important than anything!
Just what the pti is showing in the 2nd video I posted that’s just the way to do all the exercises follow them and you can’t go wrong!

tra_HMRM

Reaction score
‘Wasnt saying you weren’t doing them correctly just a lot of the times people to them full on (quick time) and don’t go down or elbows in the side or the beep so correct form more important than anything!
Just what the pti is showing in the 2nd video I posted that’s just the way to do all the exercises follow them and you can’t go wrong!
Oh I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding, yes ill try and look at it tomorrow as I will be certain that I'm doing it right!