Fitness test tomorrow

NaTe-118

Reaction score
Alright lads my fitness test is tomorow(pjft)
anyway im just wondering did anybody have to do theirs on the road as I have to get 3 miles in under 22:30 mins.Im gona also be tested for pushups and situps not that im complaining or anything but Is that the norm as I originally thought the run was on a treadmill.
nyway if all goes to plan il be given a date for prmc:rock:

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good luck mate
tested on pushups and situps. damn i'm still struggling on my pushups, can only do about the odd 30 or so. hope i'm not *text deleted**text deleted*ed

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As far as i no the PJFT is just a 3mile run on a tredmill at the local gym near the carrers office. A 2.4km run to be completed under 12:30 and the second 2.4km has to be completed under 10:30.
Good luck Mate!

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
a 3 miler and 2x2n4km ?
just the 2x2n4km i thought ??
you can still pass by not achieving the 60 pushups tho rite ?

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
RM New PJFT Standard Timings

First part a steady 2.4kms in time allowed 12m30s

Second part a 2.4kms timed best effort 10m30s

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Are you sure your not going on a RMAD, where the 3 mile run can be counted a pass for a pjft if in the required time?

NaTe-118

Reaction score
fitness test

Are you sure your not going on a RMAD, where the 3 mile run can be counted a pass for a pjft if in the required time?

No at my AFCO you have to run on the road so its basically four laps around the place which they measured out so all in all its just like doing the run in prmc then following that if you passed then head to the gym to do the push ups and sit ups.

I did it with two others one passed the run but not on the sit ups and pushups.The other lad failed and unfortunately so did I:doh:.Luckily I'm aloud to try for the second time in two months so Its train like mad till then.and lay off the christmas cake *text deleted*

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky mate, I wish I had road runs.
Treadmills are retarded.

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah sounds good, good luck this time round. surely the press ups etc isn't a pass fail thing as this is not officially part of the pjft and should not affect you result, but more of a guide when to book your prmc?

New Threads