Fitness

burny4125

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
How long do you think it will take too get to the standerd of fitnesss for the prmc??

chrismc

Resigned
Reaction score
well that really depends on where you are *text deleted* what are your times 3miler etc marine press ups etc ....but from when you apply you should be active and month before prmc is when you should be really training to get at least 21min for 3miler and atleast 40-50 marine press ups

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
yehh^^^

Try and get as close to the target scores for PRMC as you can or higher.

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If you train hard, you could get the results in a few months. Try looking at some fitness website they can give you a good programme for situps, pressups and running.
Ive just finished a 6 week programme for my pressups and i can get my 60 in 2 minutes.
one hundred push ups
I found this website quite usefull.
Good luck mate!

scott-woods

Reaction score
it's a great site, that 100 push ups...but that's on the basis that the push up is with the elbows out to the side.

For the PRMC don't you have to do them with your elbows against your side?

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
it's a great site, that 100 push ups...but that's on the basis that the push up is with the elbows out to the side.

Yeah just do marine style press ups instead of what it shows.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score

Yeah, your right, but it doesnt matter what way you do your pressups when following that programme.