Flared Tempers in Recruit Training?

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was just thinking if any fights break out at CTC among the recruits. Dislikes and arguments and tempers are bound to flare up from time to time.

headshot

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
your avatar shows what would happen *text deleted*

fatty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
anywhere with groups of lads there's bound to be one or two fights, wouldn't feel too good getting MD with a broken hand though wouldnt it, so the lesson? palms are for hard targets ie faces, fists are for soft ie stomachs

R

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
anywhere with groups of lads there's bound to be one or two fights, wouldn't feel too good getting MD with a broken hand though wouldnt it, so the lesson? palms are for hard targets ie faces, fists are for soft ie stomachs

Or don't fight and you wont risk damaging yourself or anyone else, assault is still assault. :bully:

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
What a stupid thread. It's not even a question. Fights happen everywhere although I would think that in the Marines you'd have to have a mutual respect for your peers.
I know I'm stupid enough to start fighting with people I'm probably going to have to rely on in life or death situations.

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What a stupid thread. It's not even a question. QUOTE]

Dont post in it then, doesnt have to be a question. I havn't heard anyone mention this before and i was talking to a mate last night about it.

You really are a miserable *text deleted**text deleted*

Oliver

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'm stupid enough to start fighting with people I'm probably going to have to rely on in life or death situations.

Did you mean to put a "not" in there somewhere mate?:embarrest:

GREGORS

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Oi oi lads, no need for the name calling. I know what HHHNNN means, you didn't ask anything about fights at CTC and this is what the forum is for. Fair enough if you thought we'd have a discussion about it but you didn't even state that. But I wouldn't quite agree that it was a stupid thread as it has a valid point of discussion although it would have been a bit of valid if you stated what you wanted to find out from it. But lets not go getting into a shouting match over an internet forum and lets think about it, at the end of the day we all want to be RMs and with that attitude were not going to get anywhere!

Oliver

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Spot on Sam! But coming from Kent you can't deliver that kind of message properly. It needs to be done in an outrageous scouse accent.

"eh! eh! come-'ed calm down we're all mates 'ere la!"

GREGORS

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Haha bit too posh? I'll agree with you there although delivered by an irish feller I reckon that would just do it for me.

Oliver

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe, but it it might prove difficult locating one who was sober enough to string a sentence together.:saythat:

GREGORS

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Haha, I'm sure the Irish lads on here will be pleased with that. I'll have to agree there so its not just you who gets the telling off when we get one of them come online and reads this. I do love a good old scouse accent though, when ever steven gerrad speaks on match of the day I have to concentrate really really hard to understand what hes trying to day. "it was a really great match-like. The lads done really well like" Although that still sounds a bit too posh.

Sam.

Phantom

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Why not just get Sean Bean to break it up? That way the lads will stop fighting and any nearby women will have an on-the-spot orgasm just by the sheer sound of his voice :saythat: haha

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Why not just get Sean Bean to break it up? That way the lads will stop fighting and any nearby women will have an on-the-spot orgasm just by the sheer sound of his voice haha

Man, I've moved out of proper yorkshire to well, Leeds. I'm incredibly *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted* off because I used to talk like Sharpe, but alas no more...I sound asian now. :embarrest:..

Phantom

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Man, I've moved out of proper yorkshire to well, Leeds. I'm incredibly *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted* off because I used to talk like Sharpe, but alas no more...I sound asian now. :embarrest:..

:amazed: Aw man, that must suck!

Why not just watch anything with Sean "The Token British Guy" Bean in it?

Best Sean Bean line ever: "They have a cave troll!" Epic :laugh:

Should get you back on track, my friend :shakehands:

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I tried watchin 'kes' the other work to try and revive it, but it wasn't happening as soon it finished I said to my dad "sick film innit"
arrgggghhh!
I might go live in barnsley for abit.

Oliver

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Barnsley - the only place on planet earth where the men are hard enough to call each other "love" and get away with it.
I worked on a farm with some lads from Barnsley. Classy fellas. Missing fingers, bite marks taken out of ears and their own name tattooed on the neck. ecky-thump.