Food

Rainey10

Reaction score
just wonderin what the foods like?? i eat loads already, i here its good.
cheers

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
4000 calories a day..... *text deleted*

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yes food down there is great :) well i thought it was. i think it gets a bit similar after a while. but i guess there are so many things which can be cooked on mass all the time eh :) although full english breakfast everyday sounds great to me!

Taggart91

Reaction score
The food down at Lympstone is quality i thought.
Well its better than the *text deleted**text deleted* i get at home anyway!:toung:

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its 5,000 calories a day man

Not exactly, probably just the average they put..

I certainly don't think I'll be eating that much *text deleted* anyway, I had trouble eating much when I was there, im quite a slow eater. Plus you only get to eat 3 times a day(?) over a 1000 calories per meal? hmmm

The food is good though, it's always a random meal(there are several options) of some sort.

*text deleted*, When I was there on PRMC we were limited on how much we could have of certain things, is it the same when in RT?

Taggart91

Reaction score
Not exactly, probably just the average they put..

I certainly don't think I'll be eating that much *text deleted* anyway, I had trouble eating much when I was there, im quite a slow eater. Plus you only get to eat 3 times a day(?) over a 1000 calories per meal? hmmm

The food is good though, it's always a random meal(there are several options) of some sort.

*text deleted*, When I was there on PRMC we were limited on how much we could have of certain things, is it the same when in RT?

Actually its 4 meals a day you forgot the 9 O'clockers *text deleted*.:cheesy:

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Also, you technically don't have to eat a plate full, for any of the 4 meals you can have as little as you want.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
It'd be pretty stupid to miss out on the food, wouldn't it?

Personally, in RT (if I get there) I'll be doing all the sensible things; if I'm not training or sorting kit, I'm chucking food and water down my neck, and if not doing any of that, I'll be sleeping.

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Actually its 4 meals a day you forgot the 9 O'clockers *text deleted*.:cheesy:

Forgot about that.

I know i'll deffo be eating at every opportunity *text deleted*, I was starving in between on the PRMC, cause it's like 6 hours between each meal, would be better if you could have smaller meals more regularly but oh well.

It's all about how much you can cram down you I guess.

Anyone got any tips for eating faster(without puking)? *text deleted*, I'm slow as hell.

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot about that.

I know i'll deffo be eating at every opportunity *text deleted*, I was starving in between on the PRMC, cause it's like 6 hours between each meal, would be better if you could have smaller meals more regularly but oh well.

It's all about how much you can cram down you I guess.

Anyone got any tips for eating faster(without puking)? *text deleted*, I'm slow as hell.
just stick your face in it until its all gone *text deleted*, i love food aswell! i cant wait to eat those big full english