Foot sore!

JasonMc

Reaction score
elo boyos
last week i went to the beach with my cousin and his girlfriend and kids. stupid me decided to go on the rocks looking for crabs in my bare feet and i went and cut the sole of my foot open, now one week on i have a big scab on my foot and all round its red as beetroot and its rather painful to walk on :mad:.
so its gona be dificult to train for about a week id say. the worrying thing is i have RT on the 30th!

will i be okay? any advice tips??

thanks in advance jason ;-)

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Get some TCP on it mate. With it being on your feet theres a high chance it will get infected.

0.01%

Reaction score
I'd stay off it as much as possible for the next week, maybe ten days. Sounds obvious but the scab will heal a lot quicker if left alone, so no training until it's 100% healed!

End of the day they excpect you in the same condition, or there abouts, as when you passed PRMC. So assuming you've been training well since you passed, a week or so off at this stage will not alter your over all fitness to a dramatic degree...just make sure you eat well whilst resting. Better to keep your R.T date and turn up with a healthy body than turn up with it not healed, not be able to peform and then getting sent to Hunter or worse still M.D'd.

And if it does heal quickly then you still get chance for a few sessions before R.T.

Just my opinion anyway!

Jfantana

Reaction score
a couple of months ago i cracked my head open on a night out. after i was stitched up i used some wierd pink *text deleted**text deleted* called "hibbi scrub" to clean it twice a day. you can get it from a chemist and trust me, it will heal the wound much faster that it would naturally. and even if it doesnt, it will stop it getting infected.