Football Season

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Re: Interesting

ste preece said:
Its going to be interesting I know.

Allardyce is looking good for newcastle as the ne w Manager. Tevez is still only a possibility for Man Utd, although as a team they have excellent potential and have made some signings. I did think letting viduka go was a bad move for the Boro, although Newcastle are probably quite pleased about it. Chelsea have been quiet, apart from renewing contracts and a couple of quiet signings. Reading did well last season and Steve Coppell was just pleased they stayed up. Although they did this very well by the end of the season. I know its always a mixed bag, but it would be interesting to keep this thread open as the season kicks off.

I think Sven might do a good job with Man City. He got a hell of a slagging after the England job, but no one else has done any better since 1966. He's spending lots of cash too.

Also: Chris, yes Roy Keane. I underestimated him last season, as did a lot of others. It will be interesting to see how he copes this season. Hopefully well.

Cheers

Steve
Guys, this will be a good time to revisit this thread. Sven is still doing well, but there have been some surprises since the season begun.

Cheers

Steve

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
More talk on the SPL too!

Celtic and Rangers doing very well in Europe right now too. Rangers need to beat Lyon at home in their last game and Celtic need to get a point away from home to AC Milan and they'll both be in the last 16 of the champions league.

It's all so close right now in the premier league I'm not sure who's most likely to win. Sven is doing well with Man City but I just don't think they'll be able to go the length and beat the likes of Arsenal and Man U to the end.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ElLeemino Football Season Starts on Saturday! Jollies Bar 23
R Football Fan Arrest Jollies Bar 12
S FOOTBALL Jollies Bar 26