Football this weekend!

Snell79

Reaction score
Anyone going to any games this weekend? I'm a big Burnley fc fan and going Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.

Not drinking though, due to my obvious soon to be fitness requirements!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhh Bloody hell!.. Not what i wanted to see when i read football thread!, Least your not a bloody scummy preston fan i suppose. all my dads side of the family are burnley fans but my dad is the only blackpool fan!..

Remember last season??.. 3 - 0 NA NA NA NA NA NA AV SUM OF THAT MY SON!.. :laugh:

IM A MIGHTY SEASIDER!..

And yes ill be going down to Bloomfield road to watch them thrash bristol city on saturday and i will certainly be drinking haha, not on strict training yet so why not first game of the season!.

COME ON THE POOL!, The Futures bright the futures tangerine!..

Snell79

Reaction score
We'll beat you this season easy! You had your honeymoon period last year!

Come on a donkey, You must come on a D---O---N---K---E---Y!

Laters, hoofin.

Luke023

Reaction score
the real game is at wembley cuummmmooooonnn pompey !!

i know im gona get loadsa stick now from glory hunting man u fans

had an argument today with my AFCO about whos going to win sunday in my final brief, was funny

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
the real game is at wembley cuummmmooooonnn pompey !!

i know im gona get loadsa stick now from glory hunting man u fans

had an argument today with my AFCO about whos going to win sunday in my final brief, was funny

Na mate you wont be getting any stick off the Glory supporting scum!.. I Cant stand united fans, Its like round my way what team u support? "Man United" an then u try get into a convo with them about football an its all crap like ronaldos good.. and i just reply "Shut up, you've never been to a game mate!".. :laugh:

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
"Chim Chim Chim Chimery charooo we hate them bast*rds in claret an blue!"..

av some!.. :laugh: :laugh:

hazza190

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yup I'm going Derby v Doncaster on sat. We're *text deleted* thrash em with this new look Derby.

WE ARE DERBY, SUPER DERBY, SUPER RAMS! :thefinger:

J

Jason_A

C'mon you mighty potters (stoke city) -- premiership here we come. :p

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
GET IN THERE!.. Nice to see a good bunch of lads who actually support a "PROPER" football team.. Championship football is what its all about.. Made my evening seeing a good bunch of potential marines who support championship teams!

Good work lads!.. What a season its going to be this year in the championship cant wait!.

Luke023

Reaction score
that is brilliant i love talking to football supporters who support their local, they know what football is really about. i think im going to make exeter my second team and might make an effort to see them one weekend when im at lympstone if i cant travel back to watch portsmouth.

hazza190

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
:biggrin: That is you do realise the Rams are going up! so premiership football but then championship football again... :laugh:
To be honest the Championship is better *text deleted* it mainly smack the ball up field which better than stepovers n all tht, which is in the top flight.

What teams you reckon will go up then?
I think Derby,:biggrin: Birmingham and Sheff utd

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
What teams you reckon will go up then?
I think Derby,:biggrin: Birmingham and Sheff utd
Shut up not a chance mate, Sheff Utd deffo go up but not the other two, Ipswich will go up too just signed campo so should be a one man team haha :laugh: and an underdog will go up!..

hazza190

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Shut up not a chance mate, Sheff Utd deffo go up but not the other two, Ipswich will go up too just signed campo so should be a one man team haha :laugh: and an underdog will go up!..
Who? Someone like Blackpool? They have actually got quite a good team this season. They are 3rd at the moment :laugh:

To be honest I think QPR will do well, because they are rich as and they have signed Radek Cerny a great keeper.

I'm glad too that theres people here that talk about footie I'd be lost without it :sad: *text deleted*.

So Sheff Utd, *text deleted* be Derby(my team :wink:)or QPR and Ipswich then? I forgot Reading?

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
and its hiiiiii-hooooo WOLVERHAMPTON!!!

COMMON U WOLVES!

super ebanks-blake with 25 goals this season (Y)

:rock:

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The SUPER RAMS?...AHAHAHA dont make me laugh mate, they ARE pure TALENTLESS baboons...we will milk ya. "SHEEP SHAGGERS!" haha jk...actualy no im not.