For people struggling with the 1.5miler

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i love how they call the guy legally blind. how can you be illegally blind?

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
My dad has done a half ironman and loads of triathlons (specifcally London and Blenhiem). It's not that hard if you like pain and have the right mindset and intention.. It was hard work watching them cross the finnish line and 50% keeled over, you should see the medic team they have!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
but bloody hell how that guy ended up in 12 weeks is unbelievable, shows how fast someone can get a six pack if they really want it. fair *text deleted* play to him

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
has acctually giving me a fair bit of motivation. i might post a blog on my myspace page along with pics, will probably help me a fair bit.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah but if you don't follow through there's just *text deleted* be loadsa pics of you looking the same day after day :P

Yeah , when you see what that guy did in 12 weeks, it just shows what abit of dtermination can do for you

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i might do it privatly then when i do finally get a 6 pack i will start posting *text deleted*...

EDIT: i just noticed that he changed a hell of a lot on the second day aparently. he went from having a big tommy to a fair bit less

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I took some before pics, I'm *text deleted* post some after pics in 1 months time. It's a shame he didn't do some mega amounts of push ups too, his upper back is lacking important muscles to look sexy

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
*text deleted* i love how they call the guy legally blind. how can you be illegally blind?
If you wear shades & take your labrador into a pie shop whilst having perfect vision, I'd guess.