For TY

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to keep bumping this guys, but I do have a dilemma. I was doing some pull ups at a gym where I went on vacation. The pull up bar was too small, so I was using the cross bar for one of there bench press machines. I could do this, pulled off about 3 - 4. However, when I came home, I went to the one at my gym, and its seriously too large for me to grasp my hand around it. My fingers are SERIOUSLY too small. I looked at our local soccer net, and Im *text deleted* try to do a pull up on that, but it looks bigger then the one at my gym. This really has me freaking out, I took a picture of my hand, and the size if the bar I was using on my vacation. Can anyone verify if it's roughly the same size or not ?.

Heres the cross bar I was using. If it's that big, I should be OK.

Another pic of it.

Finally a shot of my " baby " hands. Very small fingers and thumb. Really pisses me off.

GazGibbo

Reaction score
its about same height, but thinner mate, i was shocked, it isn't that bad really

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
are you serious gaz... so it is smaller then that ?. If it is....Im golden. You brought serious piece of mind, and I hope your right *text deleted*.

But please, anyone with suggestions please add as well :)